
Lucy visited with Santa today. I was excited to see her in his lap as I thought of all the Christmases we still have to share. I held her close tonight and was happy thinking that she is all mine and we will be together for a long time! Ebby Halliday (our realty company) had an open house today and Santa was played by one of their agents. Lucy wasn't crazy about Santa. I think she would have been a lot happier had she been able to nap today (we had three showings so were out of the house most of the day). It was so nice to avoid the long lines at the mall. After Santa time we had some refreshments and Lucy got some exercise crawling along the floor.


She was happy to finally be out of a lap.

Can't you tell she is up to no good?
Here is our family. Poor John was feeling terrible. He drove last night to Shreveport to meet our dear friend Jay. Jay has wonderfully decided to take Elvis for us. John was so tired from the 6 hour round trip and has an awful cold. He was such a trooper today.
1 comment:
Cute new pictures with Santa. She is such a doll! Hang in there with the move. It is so stressful. My only advice would be to try and take it one day at a time. That is how I got through our move last year. Easier said than done, but we are told not to worry!!! It is a waste of time, and the Lord has a plan for you guys, so trust in that!
Post a Comment