Our amazingly talented former neighbor (WANHHH!) Lilah Larkin painted this beautiful work of art for Lucy. She included Andy and Elvis in it and we will treasure it forever! She has a business based in Dallas and paints murals for nurseries and other rooms. She'll have her website up and running shortly!

Lucy is definitely on the move now! It is hard to keep her sitting still for poses! I absolutely LOVE this sweater her Uncle D and Aunt Susie gave her for Christmas. Purple is my most absolute favorite color on my little girl!

"I'm gonna get you momma!"

"Time for my close up!"

How about one with momma!
1 comment:
Lucy looks so cute in her purple sweater!! She looks like she has gown in the last few wks. I love the picture your neighbor did. She cam to Lucy's room at your going away party to try and get some ideas about what you like and what colors you like. I told her 10 different shades of brown would be perfect=) Looks like she did a great job. We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment