Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Overalls and Turtlenecks


John and I thought Lucy looked so cute in her "farmer" outfit! Babies in turtlenecks is the cutest thing ever!!


Our friend Elizabeth made this hair clip! She has quite a business in AZ making these and selling them. She made 6 or so for Lu and we just think they are so sweet!


By the way, I will be purchasing a new camera soon. Every stinking picture has a terrible shadow in the back from the flash. Our camera is about 6 years old now (ancient for a digital camera) so it is time for a new one. I have one picked out but am procrastinating making the purchase because learning to operate it will be like a full-time job!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a scottie hair pin? Maggie and I love it!!!!. Can't wait to meet sweet Lucy!!!. Aunt Nette has lots of cool things for her sweet niece.