Lucy at the game.

Having fun in the gym at the alumni dinner.

Allison and her son Cooper, Megan (my maid of honor and one of my best friends in the entire world), me and a less than impressed Lucy.

It was such a delight to my soul to visit with these kiddos. This is Claire and Walker and I cared for them while I was in college. Claire was born during my time with her family and I took care of Walker from the time he was 2 until I moved home when he was about 6. They are so precious to me!! Walker and his big sister Caitlin (off in college) were in my wedding.

We were so lucky that our hostess Mrs. Lind had not only a crib set up but also toys galore. Lucy's favorite was this high chair. We know what Santa will need to bring this year.

Look at this beautiful view! Lucy loved the wide open space.

She also loved the pretty garden and climbing the stairs.

Daddy and Lucy on the dock. Mommy was biting her nails hoping Lucy would not break into one of her famous sprints and head for the water.

Mommy getting a tickle from Lucy.

John and one of his lifelong friends, the one and only Nathan Lind!
No comments:
Post a Comment