I followed you over here from Greg Sponberg's site...we've got two things in common: 3 miscarriages and a daughter named Lucy.
Great name taste!
I guess it's just nice to know I'm not alone...I am waiting for the baby's heart to stop and to miscarry naturally...you are SO right about how much it makes your eyes go heavenward!
4 comments:
So so cute. Looks like Lu had the same reaction Caroline did. The Santa torture is too funny :-)
That picture with Santa is hilarious! Hope you all are doing well.
I followed you over here from Greg Sponberg's site...we've got two things in common: 3 miscarriages and a daughter named Lucy.
Great name taste!
I guess it's just nice to know I'm not alone...I am waiting for the baby's heart to stop and to miscarry naturally...you are SO right about how much it makes your eyes go heavenward!
Rach
That picture with Santa is too funny.
Post a Comment