Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day in Dallas

We got A LOT of snow today in Dallas. More snow than I have seen in probably 15 years! I was more excited than Lu to go play in it. Maybe she didn't like her outfit...

Yes, I am not afraid to put Wal-Mart bags on my kiddos feet. (Oh my gosh, this picture makes me laugh so hard! As I was doubled over laughing at her she said sweetly, "Hi Mommy.")


Posing. Actually, I think she was too scared to move. That snow was deep!


I was spitting snow out of my mouth to get her to laugh. She was so ready to get inside. "Boots off. Mommy, boots off!"

2 comments:

Laura said...

These pics are SO cute. I laughed out loud! That Lulu is too adorable.

Dee-Dee said...

Cutest pictures! We were so happy to have some snow in Shreveport, too! I am lovin' those Wal-Mart bags! I put socks on my hands b/c my gloves were in the attic. Abby was mortified. So funny how you can embarrass a 6 year old with stuff like that already! Glad you guys had fun in the snow!