Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh Sister!


After three devastating miscarriages last year we are so thrilled to announce...

LUCY IS HAVING A BABY SISTER!!

Our sweet blessing is due to arrive just in time for Halloween. We are amazed and humbled that God has allowed us to grow our family. I am reduced to tears nearly every time I feel my sweet daughter move within me. Please continue to pray for us!


Lucy's first reaction to the news there would be another girl around was, "No! Baby brother!" She has warmed up to the idea and now thinks every little baby girl is HER baby sister. She will also proudly lift her shirt to show anyone the baby in HER tummy.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Yay for another little girl! Lucy looks adorable in her big sister t-shirt. I think it suits her. :)

Mommynurse said...

Yay! I'm so excited to hear this wonderful news. Lucy is going to be such a good big sister!

The Diddles said...

Wonderful news!!! Lucy is such a cutie and will be a great big sis!

Laura said...

Love this post and love you guys!! :-)