Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Big Girl on the Bike

We FINALLY got Lucy to agree to wear a helmet (thanks to her friends Max and Miles) and she was able to take her first spin on the street. She was so happy!


And yes, I tied a basket to the front. In the house she likes to take her Little Einstein's for "adventures".


John's parents were in town this past weekend so we were able to go on a date. I told John he should TRY to look like he is happy to be with me! :)


Update on Millie: I am 37 weeks tomorrow and Millie is about 6lbs 4 oz. She has lots of hair and big chubby cheeks. Only 2 more weeks until I am able to kiss her sweet face!

1 comment:

Karin said...

First, Lucy looks just like you. Second, YAY for 37 weeks! Way to grow Millie! You're meeting her in two weeks...are you being induced? I'm just so excited to hear when she's here!