I will try to post more often. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers.
Praise the Lord for this precious life! Millie Claire Niemann 10/26/10
Two days old.
What a proud big sister.
I cannot believe she is here!

Halloween. Millie was 5 or 6 days old!
June from Little Einteins.
I don't want to forget how tiny she was.
4 weeks.
These girls own my heart.
What a beauty.

Lucy shared her toys. She has been so good with Millie.
Helping Daddy give Millie her first bath.
Having fun with Sister
What a great sister!
The fam at the annual Christmas Brunch at church. Mille was 6 weeks.
Daddy and his gals.
Lucy's favorite Christmas gifts - Minnie and Daisy
Here she is at 9 weeks.
1 comment:
I've been keeping up with you on Facebook, of course, but this is fun to read! I absolutely love the first family picture, and am struck by how incredible you look each time I see it. Not that I'm surprised, but not everyone looks stunning mid-surgery. :)
Post a Comment