
Lucy's new favorite toy

Happy 7 month birthday, Lucy!
Hard to believe but my sweet Lucy is 7 months old! She is such a dear. Just two days ago I inspected her bottom gums and felt two large lumps. I think teeth are well on their way. She is waking up more and a bit cranky. She is also propping up on all fours now and is rocking back and forth. I think if we had carpet she would be closer to crawling.
Today we visited with our dear friends Alexa and Shelley Charton. We will miss them so much when we move. They are members of our community group at Watermark and Alexa has been part of our lives since she was 10 months old. She is three now and is such a sweetie! She has a new baby sister on the way any day now and loves practicing with Lucy. She is great at giving paci's and sharing toys. She and Lucy played dress up.





John also mentioned today that Lucy seems to be growing new hair. Funny I hadn't noticed until he mentioned it today.
We still have the house on the market. We made the tough decision to lower the price a bit. We have prayed about it and feel it is the right choice. This market is just so crazy. Please continue to pray that we would sell this house. We are also prayerfully considering what we should do with our two dogs since we have as many as three out of state moves ahead of us in the next 14 months. We are facing many challenges but remain so thankful for all God has blessed us with...especially sweet Lucy.
Lucy after her first Biter Biscuit. She was a big fan!


3 comments:
Hey Shannon! I saw where you put your blog address on my facebook wall! Lucy is such a cutie. You guys are about to move again?? Where are you going?
So cute, Shannon! I know you made that adorable bow you little stinker. Happy 7 month birthday sweet Lucy. We are sure going to miss you guys when you move.
P.S.--Caroline has those same two humps in her bottom gums too. I'm just sure they're going to break through any day now.
What cute pics! I love the ones with the shower cap!:) Glad you have started a blog- I'm going to put it on my blog list if that's ok!
Post a Comment