


Lucy is such a good poser. Yesterday we got a little stir crazy since Daddy had to work late. I took some fun photo's of Lu with my bath cap on. Don't ask me why I own one of these things. I thought only old ladies had plastic shower caps but I guess I have joined the club. Lucy is such a happy baby. She is so laid back and easy going. She has had another little cold so that is why she looks a little weary. That and I was laughing so hard I think she was a little scared.
2 comments:
Too cute Shannon! I am so proud of you!! You better keep up with this in TN, so we can watch little Lu grow up=)
Yay...welcome to blog land. I'm so glad you started your blog, esp. now that you're moving. It will be great to be able to keep in touch! These pics of Lu are so funny...I laughed out loud when I saw them.
Post a Comment