Today we got out of the house early because we had a couple of showings scheduled. We went to our favorite restaurant called Bubba's. Bubba's has good southern cooking and the best breakfast ever! After breakfast we went across the street to Baby Bliss to get Lucy's some shoes. While we were there I saw the cutest hat. It was not cheap but I rarely splurge so I went for it. When we got home we realized the hat is a tad too big but Lu is growing like a weed so the bigger the better. Her two bottom teeth popped out last Sunday. She is growing up so fast.
House news...we had 4 showings in 24 hours but still no offer. Please continue to pray that we would sell this house before we move to Nashville. And along those lines, we are so very thankful we have found two wonderful homes for our sweet doggies. Our good friend Jay who lives in NOLA will be taking Elvis. He and John worked together at the 8th Marine Corps District. Jay and Elvis know each other well since our evacuation days in the Embassy Suites. And one of my oldest friends Jennifer will be taking Andy. She has two young boys and I am sure they will wear Andy out. He is going to have a blast! We feel so blessed that two wonderful people will be caring for the boys.
She still has those chubby little hands!
It is difficult to tell her eye color. They look so dark in pictures but up close they are greenish-hazel-brownish. Mom said my eyes turned brown very late so I think Lucy's will too.
If you look really close you can see her two teeny tiny brand new teeth.
We are so blessed to have such a sweet tempered baby. She is so happy.
House news...we had 4 showings in 24 hours but still no offer. Please continue to pray that we would sell this house before we move to Nashville. And along those lines, we are so very thankful we have found two wonderful homes for our sweet doggies. Our good friend Jay who lives in NOLA will be taking Elvis. He and John worked together at the 8th Marine Corps District. Jay and Elvis know each other well since our evacuation days in the Embassy Suites. And one of my oldest friends Jennifer will be taking Andy. She has two young boys and I am sure they will wear Andy out. He is going to have a blast! We feel so blessed that two wonderful people will be caring for the boys.
She still has those chubby little hands!
It is difficult to tell her eye color. They look so dark in pictures but up close they are greenish-hazel-brownish. Mom said my eyes turned brown very late so I think Lucy's will too.
If you look really close you can see her two teeny tiny brand new teeth.
We are so blessed to have such a sweet tempered baby. She is so happy.
1 comment:
She looks just precious in her new hat! I will be praying for you guys and for your home to sell soon! I know all too well what that is like!
Post a Comment